Friday 30 November 2012

Roller's Philosophical Friday: Hugs


Dearest Muleteers, today I am in a little bit of a rush as my hugs and snuffles are required from all around, what it is to be such a lucky pony!   My friends find someone this weekend and give them a hug whether in sadness or joy or just to remind someone how much you care.
With that in mind here is my thought for today.... hope you like my piccies sending you all virtual hugs!
 
A hug is a great gift - one size fits all and it's easy to exchange
Anon









10 comments:

  1. Cute! Sometimes a hug is all someone needs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem very skilled at being a super hugger. Impressive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to try hugging you Zoe, I am a little short though so perhaps you'd have to bend down a bit? Sending you virtual hugs xx

      Delete
  3. So sweet to be busy being a "hug dispenser"!. Beautiful pictures full of love. Virtual hugs back, dear Roller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending you my bestest Roller snuffly hugs Carmen :-) xxx

      Delete
  4. Can I have a hug please?
    Your fan in Cambridge, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To my best fan in Cambridge, sending you a warm, fluffy Roller hug all the way from Devon xx

      Delete