Saturday 10 November 2012

Impressing the Boys!

Must buck and get hind hooves above my head..... must gallop from a standing start..... must gallop at full speed looking like a racing mule..... must dodge flying mini mule feet..... hmmm now that was not on my list of how to impress the boys!!

That naughty mini mule has been showing off again Muleteers, he has been insisting on busting some rather elegant moves and showing off to his fans, honestly that creature has got the biggest ego for such a small man!  Hmmmm FH calls it small man syndrome, what does she mean??

So I thought it should be my turn to show off some moves.  FH has informed me that new to the stud market will be the unbeaten and rather handsome (even if his ears are too short) thoroughbred Frankel.  Apparently he's never lost a race, is faster than any competitor on the flat and has earned his humans millions of carats?  FH says that it is going to cost about £100,000 for a lady to go on a date with him.... I ask you muleteers is any man worth that?  FH says that as I'm a mule I might get a discount as his dating will be futile anyway, apparently I'd get the fun without the consequences.... I have no idea what FH is talking about!  So my plan is to save FH some carats and make myself irresistible to the boys, that way I'm sure they'll be soooo impressed there'll be no charge :-)

My first maneouvre is the kick my heals up over my head, what do you think?  FH was rather alarmed at this move, she seems to think she wouldn't be able to stay on if I tried it with her on board..... best keep perfecting your sticky bum FH!

Next is the standing start, don't I look like I'm ready for business muleteers??


Whoosh look at the wind through my tail!


Here I am at full stretch, please note muleteers I am at my fluffiest at the moment and it makes me look a little ahemmm portly?  I'm sleek and trim underneath the fluff I promise....


But wait what is this???  It would seem that The Mini is trying to thwart my plans for impressing the boys, I think he may be a little jealous but this really may be taking it too far Mini....


I really don't like mini mule hooves in my face!


Come here you pesky mini mule, we'll see who's got the biggest hooves!!


Oh muleteers I ran out of puff and couldn't put that naughty mini mule in his place.  Maybe he's just showing he cares and doesn't want me going off with a short ears??  Hmmmm  oh well I think I'm a little tired out after my catwalk display, maybe next time I'll persuade FH to paint my nails and do my hair just in case Frankel comes by?  'Til next muleteers, any tips on how to impress the boys most gratefully received (but don't tell MH he may ground me and scare off any of my future boyfriends.....)

8 comments:

  1. I am astounded at you both. More energy than sense. I am still impressed though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is possibly true Zoe, FH says that we definitely lost our sense, she was pretending to be cross about the muddy skid marks on the field - whilst grinning like a fool :-)

      Delete
  2. Loving the photos! They sure made my morning! Shy always does bucks and farts to impress the boys. . .it works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Allison, glad you like the pics, Shy and I could definitely corner the market in gorgeous boys with our fine behinds! Callie x

      Delete
  3. Oh, Callie, who would not be highly impressed by your energy display!. I think that the Mini is trying to win your heart with his acrobatic kicks!. Love the photos of the magnificent Mula Voladora (flying)!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend! I love being called the Mula Voladora! I will endeavour not to make FH the Señora Volodora by bucking when being ridden ;-)

      Delete
    2. Ja ja!. I was certainly thinking of a possible Señora Voladora!.

      Delete
  4. Well, I never!! I thought you had more sense!..........Cavorting like that, its not good for you!............Chill, relax and take in the measure of life. Remember, we only pass this way once.

    ReplyDelete