Tuesday 13 November 2012

A Yawn a Day

Gosh it's hard work being an entertainer...honestly when you carry the task of entertaining the muleteer clan on your perfectly formed back it can be pretty tiring! FH and I were sharing a few moments soaking up the suns rays when they appeared, you never know it might drive away the ever present mud that FH is obsessed about but I'm not sure?

So there I was having a little chat with FH about the benefits of mud packs (I find them very appealing, they add extra insulation to my winter woolies and it's very amusing playing at rub the mud on the human, I can't imagine why FH doesn't like me doing this in the morning before she goes to work?) when I just couldn't help feeling a little yawny and snoozey.


Do you know Muleteers that yawning is one of those things that you just can't do by halves, a good yawn every day is the solution to much stress!  I stretched and stretched my petite mouth as wide as I could and said AHHHHH! Can you see right the way down in to my stomach, see FH it's empty - in need of carrots please :-)




Then there was time for a little pause while FH yawned too, apparently yawning is very contagious?


Would you believe it she's set me off again!  It's been a hard day's night and I've been working like a mule...



Time for a little snooze now I think before the sun disappears... doesn't look like the rain is far away.  FH is sure that at the end of this rainbow there was a yawning mini mule - definitely her idea of a pot of gold, even if the gold bars are a little....muddy??


Have a lovely week muleteers, I hope you have a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow whether it has two legs, four legs, a waggy tail, a purring paw, if not I offer you a virtual share in a yawny mini mule :-)

15 comments:

  1. Yawn! All though yawns are making me sleepy!
    Very cute. . .those are some nice looking chompers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Allison! Glad you like my yawns, they show off my chompers which are perfectly designed to..... Eat! :-)

      Delete
  2. Love your wee wrinkly nose when you yawn..........mmmmm am tired now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe! Sweet dreams (of mini mule wrinkly noses ;-) xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful rainbow, beautiful yawny you!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Carmen. Sending you relaxing yawns and sweet dreams xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful yawns...lovely rainbow, may your week be filled with happiness!...and carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... and I love your ear dance in all the pictures, pointing at the right time for a yawn and a little siesta!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ear dance is just for my lady admirers, can you see Dragon is entranced in the background? She looks impressed!

      Delete
  6. Only you could look so handsome while yawning! Lovely photos. Your stories fill me with joy. Thank you.
    Cuddles (and yawns) from Judy in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy, FH says I look handsome at all times, I do like to enhance my looks by striking a pose though! Thank you for the cuddles, this mini mule can never get enough :-)

      Delete