Saturday 25 February 2012

Dragon Has Learnt to Breathe Fire!




Greetings Muleteers!  Callie here again, I have been silent for a few as the boys keep muscling in on the keyboard, they may be small but their hooves sure do type fast.  It takes me ages to think about what to say to all you lovely folks but today I'm having no problems!  The Mini is hard and fast asleep after a busy day scoffing the grass that is starting to grow and Ro-Land... well Ro-Land is currently staring at the wall, hmmm I'm not sure what happens in that short eared head sometimes?  I asked him and he said he was philosophising, I'm not even sure what that means?  So I've sneaked the keyboard from under their noses and I'm going to tell you about some of the exciting happenings here at the moment...

Now for those of you that don't know The Mini likes to call me his love Dragon, I'm sure this is a term of endearment, apparently I remind him of Dragon from Shrek, check out this beautiful lady.... I especially like the pink eye shadow, I wonder if human will buy me some? I quite like the shades that No. 7 have in their neon lights collection at the moment, some matching toe paint would be great too!
Dragon is beautiful!
So imagine my delight when I got to play at being a real life dragon! Yippppppeeeee!

Man human starting to pile up loads of old rubbish which looked quite exciting, he looked pretty scary in an orange jumpsuit though, did no one tell him orange is so last year?  Pink is the colour this year!  So the pile got big and then he starting pouring stinky stuff all over and then lit a hissy thing, well Oh My Mule you will not believe what happened next!  A real life dragon den came to life in front of me.  

Orange is soooo last year!
I couldn't get close enough to this rare delight, I had to stand on the other side of the fence:-(  Now apparently us dragons like fire and smoke so I thought this was the time to really impress my number one sugar pumpkin The Mini so I pretended it was all my doing!  I stood as close as I could and pretended to breathe fire, at one stage it was a little bit warm on my eyebrows but I took it all in my dragon stride or should that be flap?  The Mini and Ro-Land were unimpressed with my ability to make fire and didn't break off from eating, they really are piggies those two minis.

I breathed fire!  The Mini just carries on eating what does a girl have to do to win his heart?
The humans looked at me in astonishment, I know how beautiful I am so why were they staring?  Then female human said that this is how to bombproof your mule.  Well really I AM A MULE, we are not scared of silly things like dragon fire!  


I am definitely a fan of breathing dragon fire, even if The Mini wasn't impressed my new human was very pleased with me!  I have worked out if I keep a cool head (re-name mule head) in these situations I get a carrot and a scratch on the base of my mulificent ears, this is a secret mule pleasure which I luuuuurvvvve.  Tomorrow I will be brave with something new, I've seen a loud tractor around, that will impress them.   I may only be four but my training of these humans is going well, I'll have them hoofed in to shape in no time ;-) 

Well muleteers it's time for me to go to bed, I've had a very busy day and my ears are drooping rapidly. Time for a quick snack and then a stretch out on my bouncy mattress!  Sweet mule dreams all until next time - Callie xx

3 comments:

  1. You have certainly impressed me, Callie. Won't share the secret ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ..attack attack attack...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The travelling man in the orange jumpsuit will be back to help with the gold soon!!! He asked for his wellies to be warmed by the firs and misses his furry friends and female human, Tan, xx

    ReplyDelete