Sunday 1 December 2013

Mule V's Chainsaw.....

So I heard that my family fans were coming over to visit me.... of course they are!  How could they fail to want to visit and pet your mulificence Queen Dragon?  Hmmm..... or so I thought!  My Uncle and Auntie brought GH to see us all, GH has been a little careless and broken some bones in her front fetlock, not a good idea GH.   Perhaps mud will stick them back together, if not shall we try baling twine?  These are the quick fixes for everything.... let us know if the human docs don't sort it out and we'll get the baling twine ready :-)  
So there I was thinking they had all come to see me when all of a sudden it appeared that they had actually come to play with the wood pile that I had so effortlessly created last weekend with my mule power.... now they had come to destroy my wood pile.  

Ermm hello boys why are you not paying us mules any attention, we're right here and hungry for carrots!


That's when I noticed what they were up to, they had this monstrous log eating thing called a chainsaw, I've heard about boys and their toys but really?!  I decided to get a closer look and swish fiercely at the monster in the hope that it would go away so that I can once again get all the attention.


Even Roller's cuteness couldn't manage to tempt the boys over.... there is something seriously wrong here.... how can they like chainsaws over mules?  Weird!


After what seemed like forever of the monstrous noise (and they call us noisy?) the boys finally finished playing but then they moved on to the next 'task'

Yes that's right burning things!  It seems even GH and Auntie have been lured in to the bonfire fun..... no sign of FH, oh yeah that's cos she was busy petting us, at least someone appreciates us!  Hmmm the fire was rather sedate.... seems they needed a Dragon to blow on it.... well if you're going to ignore me I shall let your flames splutter out...... harumph!


Alas failure to light much more than a small ember sent the humans dashing for the gate.... haha!

Not so fast Uncle!  There is a price to exit this gate!  A stroke of the nose and the finest carroty morsel you can find is the price to pay the Dragon mule gatekeeper....


And GH where do you think you're going?  Wouldn't you like me to try the baling twine and mud fix it trick on your broken fetlock?  If that doesn't work there's always salt water, sudocrem and Roller snuffles?


Come on folks how about a little attention here.....

What's a girl gotta do?  PULL FACES???


At last that seemed to get their attention! Nice to see you family, next time don't forget the carrots, scratches behind the ears and that every moment of your attention should be focused on us..... we know you come to see us not the humans ;-)  



14 comments:

  1. Love the video with Dragon putting her head down to peep under the elec. fence to see what was happening.....so clever of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe she is certainly a nosey mule, she would've had her nose in the chainsaw given half a chance!

      Delete
  2. GH here,I so loved my visit to Muleteers HQ.Yes I'm finding life difficult with my 'broken fetlock' so have to rely on my loved ones to take take care of me right now. BUT as always The Muleteers and the rest of their gang can always brighten any day and you certainly make me laugh out loud.
    Dragon, I'd heard about you moving logs but I didn't realise just how many logs and tree branches you'd moved. You are certainly a star,there is nothing you don't seem to be good at.Girl Power,but don't tell the boys!
    Keep being good for FH,Adored seeing you all.GH x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear GH, we loved seeing you too! We are still willing to fix your fetlock with baling twine and mud whenever you need us to - always at your service ;-) Keep getting better and we'll see you again soon xx

      Delete
  3. I am very impressed by how brave you are - that chainsaw was rather noisy!
    Cuddles from Judy in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very brave aren't I? I'm sure I could disable that chainsaw with a simple withering mule look if I wanted to, instead I choose to tolerate it, it's only a mere machine! Snuffles to you xx

      Delete
  4. Dragon you are a brave mules !
    I am quite impressed with your bold curiosity .
    Willow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Willow, I have always got to be right where the action is, FH says I'm just plain nosey!

      Delete
  5. Dragon and family continue to make me proud too l love the pictures, videos and blogs so much it always brings tears to my eyes..:-) xxx Get well soon GH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Jo, Dragon continues to bring much joy and pride to this clan - we adore her and I am sure she is happy in this funny little muleteer world, we wouldn't be without her :-) We're so glad you enjoy the blog, you deserve to take pride in her too xx

      Delete
  6. Do my eyes deceive me or are you turning a wonderful shade of carrot my dear Dragon? I love your fan club.
    You don't think GH and human are trying to start a trend with both of them having broken fetlocks do you? I do hope not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely getting some wintery highlights aren't I Zoe? I have gone rather puffbally too with very thick fur - gotta be prepared! Hope your human is getting well too, humans are so delicate, they need to be more like mules! xx

      Delete
  7. ... the Dragon mule gatekeeper ... Always paying attention to detail, dear Callie --no visitas gratis here!. :-) What a fine adventure you all had, being very brave and curious, never afraid of such a noisy monster. Loved the video, you are smart Callie!. You all look adorable as always. Mmmh, I think that the carroty human kept everyone enthralled ;-)

    Amor y mimos ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Carmen, I so enjoyed checking out the noisy monster, I soon decided it was no match for this warrior queen muletta ;-) MH does look rather like a carrot doesn't he? I wonder if that means there are carrots in his pockets, mmmm must go check!

      Squawks, snuffles and neighbrays xxx

      Delete