Saturday 2 November 2013

The Perils of Tea Leafing!

Milo Pups here Muleteers!  Oh dear I got caught out tonight.... I was having a lovely little truffle snuffle in FH's carelessly discarded crisp packet (see all her fault).

And what do you know?  I kinda got my long pointy nose kinda stuck in the bag....

Oops, I need some assistance here folks, I know I been bad but could you kinda help please?

While I'm waiting for you to assist me I will just lick our the little crumbs in the bottom.....

I thinks it's a bit like a doggy nosebag?  I think my long nose is made for this thieving thing.... or in rhyming slang as is beloved of our London friends it is also known as 'Tea Leafing'






What's a dog gotta do to get some assistance here?!


Hah don't need your help!  I sorted it all out on my own :-)  


Great Muleteers!  I know how to sort this out next time I go Tea Leafing ;-)  Not that I'd do that, like ever, never.... well maybe next time FH leaves carelessly discarded foodstuffs around that my long nose will fit in!


7 comments:

  1. Please do be careful Milo. Dogs (though not as smart as you) have suffocated in chip bags. Seems when they breath in the bag can/will kinda suction on!!! FYI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camryn, I promise to be careful, to be honest my human trusts me not a lot so I is super supervised at all times.... Guess I will have to find other ways of being a thief! Problem is the folks are always watching!

      Delete
  2. Yes Milo, please do be careful. I just read on a friend's blog about a dog who died this way. I know your mum will watch out for you, but we wouldn't want anything to happen to such a magnificent fellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise to be a good pups. My Mom is always watching me like a hawk, something to do with my mischief making she reckons! Guess I better go think of a new method of keeping the humans alert, I've heard they like shredded newspaper too.... oops!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you got the darn thing off your nose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, my darling Milo, you'd better stick to the sight in Sighthound than the nose in Bloodhound ;-) ... So, having those wondrous legs that run like the wind, I have a missive for the Lurcher Express to be delivered to Commando Mini and Elvish Roller. Ready to fly?. It says: "My dear amigos, your magic powers have worked wonders as the hurricane threat turned into lovely blue skies with a warm, friendly breeze. Gracias! ♥ ".

    Ear scratches to you, handsome Milo, keep your pointy nose away from puppy trouble :-)

    ReplyDelete