Friday 22 November 2013

Roller's Philosophical Friday: Small Things

Oops I'm a little bit late with my Friday thoughts.... I got a little carried away with important things..... like eating and sleeping, things that make my ponyish world go round :-)

Did you see what FH said about me in my own special post?  I am famous and perfect and everything!  Yay!

I don't like to make a fuss about life and being good.... I leave that to the mules whose ears are also directly linked to the size of their egos on occasion.

So I reckon that rather than focus on the big things this weekend I'm gonna see how I can do on the smaller things.  Maybe a little more eating and snoozing, possibly a little pottering and I might just get FH to test out her photography skills on me, we are due sunshine and my fluff is coming along nicely!

So here's to a lovely weekend for you all, let's try to achieve the small things... in my world the big things can wait til later :-)

Happy Weekend Friends!


If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way!
Napoleon Hill


12 comments:

  1. Perfect as always. My hero xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roller you must quit being so adorable. I may end up having to share my grass/hay with a mini someday otherwise!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing quite as cute as a mini Camryn... we reckon you'd fall in love!

      Delete
  3. Small but perfectly formed in every way.
    Cuddles and snuffles from Judy in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee thanks Judy :-) I like to think good things come in small packages! Snuffles and cuddles to you too xx

      Delete
  4. My darling Roller, the quote is perfect for you. Keep doing what you know best, with the occasional surprise in between! ;-) The silvery wisps in your coat melt my heart. Sunny siestas to you and the gang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Carmen, I took up your advice and made the most of some delightful snoozes, rolls and tasty morsels in the afternoon sun today. I do like to throw in a little surprise when everyone least expects it.... I am wondering about asking Santa if he needs help this year, I think a Roller rather than Rudolf would be fine!

      Delete
  5. How wonderful. Our week has been absolutely madness.
    But hey that is life.
    I'd like to join Roller in his quiet little weekend.
    That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Val, hope you got your quiet weekend! If not hope you've survived another manic weekend!

      Delete