Saturday 30 November 2013

Milo's Movember Moustache!

Milo's Magnificent Movember Moustache!

Greetings Puppyteers!  This month I have been busy supporting the spectacular that is Movember  - this month is made for me as a moustachioed master of hairy handsomeness!   It is also in a very good cause - us boys grow moustaches to raise awareness of men's cancer and health issues.  If the girls can do it with pink we can use our manly moustaches!

So whadya think?  I look handsome don't I?  And I've decided my moustache is not just for Movember, I of course will be keeping it ;-)

I take my facial hair very seriously - it's very useful for collecting all sorts of yummy morsels just ready for a midnight puppyteer snack - yum!


And it's not just a moustache that I have been cultivating.... I am going for the full beardy look :-)


So here's to my friends with facial hair everywhere!  To the Beardy Barons and Masters of Moustaches - this Movember I salute you!

Woofs! Milo xxx



7 comments:

  1. Ah Milo, you are the most dashing and handsomest Movember role model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Milo, you look so handsome. Love how your whiskers are growing, you are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet Milo, look at that striking profile picture, such a regal look you hold with your sight set far in the horizon, as Sighthounds so beautifully do! :-) Yours have the most handsome silvery and distinguished whiskers ever around. What a good way to raise awareness while looking dapper year round! ♥

    My love to you sprinkled with tiny tasty morsels ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Milo, you are so handsome. Your mustache rivals that of my husband's!
    He could be jealous.

    Morris, alas, has no 'stache!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milo, you are a handsome 'chap'.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super!
    Strokes from Judy in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete