Wednesday 4 September 2013

Dragons Love Fire

Oooo I do love a good fire!

As befits my Dragon name I am never far away when the bonfire needs lighting.

I was watching carefully as MH was dealing with some of the garden waste.  I squawked a lot but apparently none of this was good for me to eat....


MH looked like he was having a bit of a problem lighting the fire so I breathed a little bit of Dragon smoke out of my delicate muzzle..... here you go, I'm sure that'll get it going!


There we go! I said it would get it going, a puff of Dragon smoke is all you needed ;-)


Hey Mini do you like my fire?  I made it all by myself....  there's no need to look bored by my attempts at keeping you boys entertained, I thought a little bonfire and firework spectacular might be enough to stop you from eating!

\

At least Roller has the decency to look mildly interested in my fiery extravaganza.


Never mind I sure did entertain myself by looking at my own fire. Some might say I was a little mesmerised by the flames..... they were pretty :-)  





20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Always do my best to assist with chores around the house!

      Delete
  2. We all were impressed with the DRagon smoke that came oot yer nose !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying real hard to blow smoke and it happened, even I was a little surprised!

      Delete
  3. Awesome post!!! That last photo seals it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo with the smoke coming out of Dragon's nose! Perfect shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, my Dragon, hermosa dragonesa, I am utterly enraptured by your dragonish activities. Spectacular pictures on how to light a bonfire with the finest of muzzles. I love that big picture where you help MH, it not only shows your fiery expertise but your great beauty in sheer detail --those delicate veins, the sparkly hairs of your coat, a masterpiece!. Adorable themselves are Mini and Roller, eating and posing rather than admiring your fireworks. The last picture is priceless, you are admiring your great work with much satisfaction!.

    Sending you a kiss on that pretty, velvety and useful muzzle of yours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear friend, I am very fond of my name Hermosa Dragonesa :-) I like to pretend to be a fire breathing Dragonesa when I am trying to impress my fans but Dragons can be soft and helpful too ( as we know ;-) I huffed and puffed and managed to set the world alight, FH says I do this with my sparkling Cruz del Sur and beauty every day! My boys were rather impressed and I have to say I did really enjoy watching with delight my display, the smokey air even kept the flies away which was very welcome... they have been rather annoying of late.

      Sending you soft blowing breath with no fire and only the most delicate of smokey wisps to brighten your day :-)

      Delete
    2. Mi querida Dragonesa, you set the universe alight with your sparkling Cruz del Sur while keeping the flies away ... this is muleficient multitasking! :-) Love to hear that you are fond of your Spanish name, it sounds fiery, yet sweet and regal --perfect for you!. Most appreciative of your delicate smokey wisps, a very special gift, indeed. Gracias! ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete
  6. Wow Dragon I'm suitably impressed. Even the others are impressed too. Is there no end to your talents? Taking humans out for a ride, pulling logs....the list just goes on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe! I am trying to add eating lots of grass fast to my list of talents but alas I am always on the straw diet! Maybe I could be the fastest carrot muncher!

      Delete
  7. Everyone needs a Dragon in their lives...of this I am convinced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragon's are definitely part of a happy life! I think you may have a Dragon in disguise in a certain mule not too far away.....?!

      Delete
  8. Amazing, you aren't just a dragon you are a Super Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo I love the name! Super Dragon - yay! I wonder if FH will make me a cape??

      Delete