Friday 2 May 2014

Pull The Tail on The Dog….

Greetings Puppeteers!  Today I'm going to tell you all about my new favourite game…. it's a variation on tug of war and chase me.

So the first step is to take a firm hold of the labrador's tail, it's just asking for a tug isn't it?!


And then pull….. whilst ignoring the humans shouting at you to be nice!


Try not to be too put off by the eau de labrador, an acquired taste!


Go back in for some more pulling to try and coax the Cloth Dog in to action! Ensure wild eyes to impress the humans ;-)


Hooray the fearsome Cloth Dog has finally given in!  Don't worry fans the teeth are all for show.


Oh yes!  Chase me, chase me!  I can always win at this game!


What a great way to entertain myself…. hmmm the humans say I'm a naughty pooperama, I think this means they find me funny?  As for my Cloth Dog friend well he forgave me and secretly I'm sure he enjoyed the game ;-)

Have a wagtastic weekend friends! xxx

8 comments:

  1. Milo! you're a hooligan....and I love you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Milo...you are too much:)

    You know, lurchers seem to be quite prevalent on your side of the pond, but they are nearly non-existent here. They do look like very interesting dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great action photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly Milo! That does look like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all know exercise is good for both animals and humans. The way I see it is you are encouraging labster to get some exercise. Love the wild eyes bet the humans were impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, excellent pictures! How close are we, FH???? Soon???? Praying for a safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Labradors are truly the super saints of the dog world...loving the norty doggy shots Caught in the crime LOL...so so cheeky! Extra sausage for cloth dog for tail compensation!!! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, little rascal sweet Milo, you are having a lot of fun, who can resist all that mischief?. Murph the angel seems to be flying, too!. Great pictures, those eyes!.

    ReplyDelete