Wednesday 9 April 2014

Under The Cone

Greetings Puppeteers!  Something very strange has happened, I have found myself 'Under the Cone' and am picking up some very odd transmissions.....

There I was minding my own business speeding around in my puptastic way when oops I collided with something.  A mere graze I thought but then it started to hurt a lot and my humans got all worried and looked in dismay at the big hole over my front fetlock - oops!

Off to see the nice doggy doctor who's soft on me, lots of wagging and licking but ouch that hurts!  Well that was it she gave me some puppy gas and I went in to alternate universe, when I woke up I was picking up the most peculiar signals... I think it has something to do with my cone?  I also had a nicely stitched up leg with no gaping hole - convenient!

Ground Control to Major Cone....

Ground Control to Major Cone.....


Take your doggy treats and put your helmet on!

Can you hear me Major Cone?

Errrm oh sorry Cloth Dog I got some strange interference there.... something was trying to communicate with me.....


Oh yes, you're right if I look pathetic and suck in my cheeks I can appeal to the humans to ensure I get lots of sympathy and we get biscuits!


I don't know what that mule's looking at, maybe she wants a Cone to pick up mule transmissions too? Jealousy will get you nowhere Dragon!


And no I don't look silly!


I'm off to go and see what transmissions I pick up with my cone, maybe Major Cone will let me know where the doggy treats are hidden?  

Apparently I will be under the cone for another week until my stitches come out, oh well not to worry I'm quite enjoying all the attention and extra cuddles and biccies - yum!  

Thank you for all of my get well wishes - the humans have passed on every one along with scratches and biscuits, woofs and wags! xxx










14 comments:

  1. Aww, Milo you look cute even with a Cone around you. At first I thought you had made off with a lampshade! Hope you will be better very soon. Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann, I am officially out from under the cone - hooray!

      Delete
  2. Milo we are so very glad to see you are
    all stitched up and on the mend ,
    we were all quite worried.
    Wonderful to see you are posting with a sense of humor.
    This is ground control to Milos cone ~
    keep up the great protection barrier :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is always better with humour and a Milo smile :-)

      Delete
  3. Milo darling, tune up your super cone to catch the many kisses and hugs I am sending you across the firmament. You look very patient and Murph is certainly your guardian angel. Heal soon your pretty flying legs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Carmen, I caught the kisses and hugs with my cone and kept them close. I am out from under the cone and my 'wings' are healing well ready for my next flying adventure! Licks and wags xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh, no, Milo!!!!! What a mess you are in! Be sure to be a good boy now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Milo, is this a puptastic plot to make sure FH gets plenty of mothering practice before the HF arrives? You do seem to be doing an excellent job of it. Sending healing vibes your way, I am sure you will be able to receive them with your new antennae.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vibes working DD! I caught them in my cone and they sprinkled on my sorely leg and healed it better…. you're so right I gotta get this human in shape before the foal arrives, everyone gets a job round here, my next one will be chief face washer!

      Delete
  6. Haha! Ground control to Major Cone!
    Hope you heal quickly to get that cone off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cone is off, transmissions still received…. come to think of it the voices in my head are still loud and clear, they say 'must… eat…more…food… ;-)!

      Delete
  7. Milo sporting the latest in fashion accessories. As well as looking good you can receive transmissions. Very impressive. I do hope your leg heals quickly. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm good to go, chasing around like a loony and not under the cone any more, all are relieved, not least the backs of the humans legs, I don't know why they whinge so about my smashing in to them, if they're gonna put it on me what do they expect?!

      Delete