Friday 21 September 2012

Roller's Philosophical Friday: Sunshine

Dear Muleteers.  Another week closer to my favourite season of the year!  I have noticed though that Autumn is upon us and with it some of the humans are despairing of the months to come.  The sunshine that goes with Summer is fantastic and we all love to bathe in it but sometimes you must take your own weather with you.... you see when the winter is at its hardest or the days are dark and my pony bucket is a little empty of carrots I remember that I can make my own sunshine.

My sunshine comes from within, after all is life not too short to spend half of our lives in Autumn and Winter?  So Muleteers everywhere you go always take the weather with you - just make sure it's sunny!

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. 
Anthony J. D'Angelo 

2 comments: