Thursday 24 April 2014

Love Knows No Size!

Love is in the air at Muleteer HQ!  It would seem that a certain Dragon lady is feeling frisky… and itchy and has decided that I, The Mini am her beau of the moment.   Well I may be small in stature but I am ever willing to dole out the love to my 'big bird' as I affectionately call her…. (for my non-UK friends a 'bird' is a tongue in cheek term for a lady friend!)


Don't worry my friends, she may look like she's eating me with those monster teeth but we're actually giving each other a mule style massage, so nice at this time of year when you're all itchy and scratchy, it does wonders for the complexion!



Uh oh it looks like we've been rumbled, ok, ok FH yes I still love you too and I know I'm cheating just a little but Dragon does give a firmer massage than you! Although I have to say it would be nice if Dragon learnt to stand down the slope not up it, when you're vertically challenged you need all the help to reach you can get :-(


There's only one thing when you're this small, the view from below can sometimes be a little odd, I seem to see a lot of the underside of Dragon's chin… at least it's a pretty chin ;-)



12 comments:

  1. Another set of great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) They make me smile, they are just so cute and precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never fail to raise a smile here either :-)!

      Delete
  3. My dear Mini, I have enjoyed much these adorable moments, how sweet and loving. Your portrait is splendorous, look at those beautiful, warm eyes!. Callie Princesa, I love how your mane flows and how pretty and affectionate you are.

    Delighted to see your gleaming Cruz del Norte and Cruz del Sur :-) Sending you extra scratches and kisses.

    P.S.: Somehow, the blog feeder missed your post on oranges, so I just left a belated comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We gratefully received the lovely scratches and kisses - they were delivered with instructions they were from you! Always time for a good loving at this time of year.... especially when itchy scratchy!

      Sending you neighbrays xxx

      Delete
  4. Aww ~ we love scratches here .
    Tink actually gives soft careful scratches to Willows head ~ when Willow leans over to brush Tinks belly.
    Hee ~ I don't see you Roller but I'm sending love :) from your Honey Bee mini mare Extrordinare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how sweet Tink is, a lovely head scratch sounds divine! And your love (and scratches) have been ably delivered to Roller :-) xxx

      Delete
  5. Aww dragon lady you are a softie really aren't you? We are not fooled by that dragon like exterior. It's ok though we will keep it a secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragon is just as good at blowing kisses as breathing fire but don't tell anyone or it'll spoil her reputation!

      Delete
  6. You are an adorable mini-mule. Able to steal every lady's heart.
    Lovely photos.
    With lots of cuddles and ear-waves from Judy in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I do seem rather good at making the ladies fall in love with me ;-) Sending you neigh brays for a lovely week ahead! The Mini xxx

      Delete