Saturday 7 December 2013

It's A Mule's Life!

Oh My Mule Dragon it is such a hard life we lead….. eat, sleep, neighbray, look cute, eat, wobble about a bit, keep an eye on the ranch, eat, oh and sleep a bit more…..  I'm thoroughly worn out and it's only 10 am.  Time for a muley snooze.  

Oh dear here comes MH creeping up on us, can't be bothered to get up MH, you don't appear to have bananas with you!  Me and my Dragon are busy, can't you tell?  As you're here you can do the important job of guarding us while we doze…. it would appear that Roller is far too interested in filling his tummy with grass, hmmm the opportunist me thinks?!


Yes, yes we know we're sooooo sleepy


MH is on guard, time for a full out mule doze, ah… dreaming of grassy fields, a mini adventure and an all you can eat banana buffet!  Bet Dragon is dreaming of work…. weird girl!


Ah this is soooo nice.  Just one thing Dragon, please don't you know errmm let one of your botty burps out will you?  My nose is very close to the danger zone but I'm too comfy to move.


Have a relaxing weekend our Muleteer friends - we sure will, It's a Mule's Life!



16 comments:

  1. I knew it just look at your muzzle Dragon. Pure carrot I reckon. Clearly you all needed the rest. This grazing lark is really hard work I know it doesn't look it but it really is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely going carroty, maybe it's all the carrots I have been persuading the humans to feed me ;-)

      Delete
  2. Boot burps! I never heard them called that, but it is now my new favorite! What a peaceful and sleepy bunch! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah relaxation station here today .
    Cozy indeed.
    The girls send their love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look so comfy. Snow here, so no outside naps for me. Oh, we don't call em botty burps here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys have such beautiful views. Sweet mules.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, we are in a deep freeze dear mules friends and Roller!
    Wish I had your lovely coat to wear.
    My laptop was on the fritz, no Wifi, fixed that today! Whoot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful vistas on your lovely selves. Ah, choco Mini darling, how relaxed and dreamy you are, even risking a dangerous zone approach :-) You and Callie la hermosa are the epitome of siesta bliss ... and I guess that she is turning into a ginger girl!. My sweet and always productive Roller, ready to deliver Zen wisdom and buffet wisdom --bon appetite!.

    Sending you my love sprinkled with eau de banana and snowflakes ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Carmen, thank you for our sprinkles and love, we are hoping for bananas soon.....(hinting here humans :-) Alas no snowflakes here yet, Roller is a waiting!

      Sending you snuffles, neighbrays and whinniebrays xxx

      Delete
  8. shh ... trotting in softly for just a moment ~don't want to disturb the peace here .
    My sweet Roller tis me H.B. mum said to tell you, you may print all the pics that your little heart desires ...you are my beau after all !!

    Nuzzles from Honey Bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dearest HB, I will command my human to print those pics, my heart be still, I can barely stop myself from smiling when I see your cute fluffiness in that Christmas hat!

      Delete