Tuesday 14 February 2012

Love is in The Air

Hello muleteers, Callie here with a muley love message!  As it's valentines day I'm sending mule kisses to all of my many admirers!  I'm keeping all my hooves crossed that I will receive loads of pink valentines cards from my boyfriends!!  Secretly I'm hoping for a very special one from my number one handsomeness The Mini.  My gorgeous boyf is a little on the short side but what he lacks in height he makes up in girth, volume and kisses.

Muley kissing!  The Mini plants a peck on my neck....

When my training human sent me out in to the great wide world on my own I didn't realise that I was being matchmade.  My blind date was a curious little mule with a BIG attitude!  Us ladies like to know that we are protected and doted upon by our menfolk and The Mini certainly looks after me.  He has recently been showing me how to trim the hedgerows in our paddock, never before had I realised how tasty wood is!  He has also been showing me how to rid our field of intruding cats, dogs and birds, no longer will I have the indignity of sharing my living quarters with jackdaws!  He stands guard when I need a little snooze and defends my honour when Ro-Land thinks it's time for a smooch.  On female human's return though he was a little bit rude!  He would not let me near her, he says he owns her and she is not for anyone else to play with... at least not until he's had a good bum scratch and ear rub, well really what does she have to offer that I don't, a girl could get quite offended, her ears are nowhere near as superior as mine!

So what is the secret to a happy muley relationship.... well here are my pink ponderings...

Shared Interests - Food glorious food, all types of food, we both love grass but especially love the hedgerow and trees - Ro-Land thinks we're nuts, only grass interests him!

Physical Compatibility - The ears are compatible need I say more???

Mental Compatibility - Perfect, I've never met anyone quite like The Mini, his brain is huge and he's nearly as smart as me... not quite though, he is a boy afterall!

Favourite Pastime - Making mischief!! Walks with the humans, The Mini is lucky he doesn't haven't to carry them!

We've been stepping out for two months - must be serious!
So Happy Valentines to you all!  The Mini and I are off for a moonlit supper for two, a starter of Mollichaff Donkey followed by a Main of Haylage and Straw with a Pudding of Apples and Pears, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment