Sunday 5 February 2012

Mullivers Travels!

Well there I was the gorgeousness that is Callie and I was wondering what a mini was?  A fire breathing mule killer I think?  The stable door bulged a little more and my humans said it was 'time to release' the beasts, oh my mule, what will it be?  I'm ready and waiting with my dog defenders and my ears all pricked to make sure I look as big as possible and then...... they appeared!!





















Imagine my mulish surprise when out of nowhere came not one but two creatures straight from the cast of Mullivers Travels!  It was like entering a Hobbit Village!  More to my surprise was that one of these strange little creatures had mulificent ears just like mine!!  The humans chuckled and said "I think they know they're mules"!  Well of course I know I'm a mule but I've never met another one.... all the other four legged friends I've met have had short ears, now this is a turn up for the books!

Once introduced to The Mini (who says he's the boss, we'll see!) and Ro-Land I settled down for a good snooze to dream about all the fun I might have with my new gang, I think we should call ourselves THE THREE MULETEERS :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment