Friday 31 May 2013

Chasing Superheroes!

Dearest Muleteers, there have been superhero sightings in the area!  Spotted late yesterday evening was a rather short Batman and a towering Robin!  The strangest things happen on my walks......

Is that Batman and Robin?
There I was out for a walk with Cat Woman, having a little picnic. Mmmmmm tasty!


It's always nice to catch up with Cat Woman, she is ready to pounce on any unsuspecting villain  (mainly those dastardly mice!)


Cat Woman was happy looking out for crime and kitty cat stuff when all of a sudden she purred in my ear..... Mini there appear to be some caped crusaders up ahead!


Those shadow creatures look a lot like the superheroes Batman and Robin, Batman is a little shorter than I remember, but those ears are definitely his!  Why are they here?


So I closed in on those super heroes! Come back here, who needs a Batman when you can have SuperMini!  


That's when I realised it was just me and FH playing at shadow people.  No need for alarm we are safe from harm, no super heroes needed.  Time to carry on with our little walk, I love a good meander with my girls.  What could be finer than a picnic, a chat and some gentle exercise.  It's the best way to pass some time..  In true Roller fashion I have a little quote for you, you may have heard it before but it is one of my favourites.  It's always nice to walk the path of life with true friends, there's no need for superheroes here :-)

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Albert Camus




15 comments:

  1. YOU are the superhero silly. Dressing up as batman is a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! Supermini! I am the new Batman.... although FH says Batman is not supposed to be rotund?! Hmmm it's aerodynamic that she means ;-)

      Delete
  2. How fun. I used to love ridding with Badger in the afternoons and taking photos of our shadows.
    This year has been so rainy that we rarely see the sunset anymore!

    Thank you so much for brightening my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are pleased to brighten your day Val! Playing shadow games is great fun. Next to try is Callie :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow I have a cat woman too, I thought it was just me. Mine is called Chloe and walks the 1/2 mile down the road each morning with Mum and Benji dog to say hello. They are clever, we have no mice at all now, Chloe has started going underground - she brought Mum a mole yesterday, evidently its not very nice to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catwomen are the best! Chloe and Catanian could be cousins! She does not like moles or voles.... her current favourite is baby bunnies which is not very nice :-(

      Delete
  4. Darling Mini, you have a fine sense of humour --loved the Dynamic Duo game with Catwoman at her best!. Today's quote represents so well the daily strolls along your humans. Yet, trailing a bit behind for some hedge picnic delights is perfect, too ;-)

    I love how your Cruz del Norte gleams!. You look radiant in it. You and Callie make the heavens blush ... ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Carmen, I am blushing with your praise! I like to look on the bright side of life, there are always picnics to be had, a joke to be shared with friends and a walk on the path of life. I am sending you neighbrays for a happy weekend, the sun is shining here I hope you have sun too! With Love - The Mini xxx

      Delete
  5. Your words are so true, Mini! And the picture of you stopping to eat is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Ann, the walk of life is always best shared with friends. I enjoy a little snack, FH says it will go to my tummy..... I don't really care too much ;-) Have a nice weekend xxx

      Delete
    2. My darling Mini,it,s four years ago this weekend that you came into OUR lives.You came with lots of issues,and had been much misunderstood.With so much love and understanding from FH your true character has shone through.You bring much love and laughter and when I get to see you there is always a big smile and you make me laugh out loud! I,ll NEVER walk behind you and may not lead you but Granny will always BE YOUR FRIEND.XX

      Delete
    3. It is emotive to read your words, dear GH. Sweet Mini is very brave in his path of healing, embraced by the deep love of yours and your precious family. Sending extra cuddles commemorating four loving years ♥♥♥♥

      Delete
    4. My Dearest Granny Human. I still remember that day mules years ago when I found myself in a new family, how scared I was. I was greeted by the smiles and laughter of you and FH, when you are surrounded by love it is hard to be sad! I have made it my mission in life to bring laughter and smiles to all I know, my humans appreciate my mischievous outlook on life! Keep walking the path with me GH, I promise smiles, laughter, mud galore and a happy family, all I ask is the occasional apple (thanks for my latest bagfull!), a rub of the ears and a kind word. Neighbrays and nudges - Your Mini xxx

      Delete
  6. Awwww....love the photos. I especially love seeing your shadow, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant - very funny. I love the picture of the feet at the end. Darling Mini - your ears are just like Batman's ears - I always suspected that you are a secret superhero and now I know it's true!!
    Love from Judy in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete