Wednesday 1 May 2013

Walking The Mini Mule

Hey Catanian!  Let's take FH for a walk!  She needs to keep fit and it's a lovely evening so I think it's only fair that we take her out to see what's happening don't you?

You should never pass up the opportunity for a walk with good friends, especially when the sun shines, the grass is green and there is mischief to be made ;-)

Let's drag FH up the lane to go check out what's happening in the neighbrayhood.

Who says that going for a walk is only for the canine members of the clan?  I see no reason that walking a mini mule and his feline friend is not more common?  Anyway we're in charge of the human so off we go.








Come on Mini hurry up!  Stop stuffing your face all the time....


I'm walking and eating, walking and eating, now who's left behind Catanian, stop chasing the small furries in the hedge, you've already had dinner.. I however, am starving! Mmmm loving the dandelions!


Yum!  These primroses look tasty too....mmmm..... FH is so mean with the green stuff at home, it's so nice to take her out for a picnic!  Now what's next on the menu? Hey Catanian get off FH's feet will you!  I've got places to go, plants to eat and you're holding me up!


What do you mean you'll try standing on my feet too?  You pesky kitty what are you doing playing under my tummy???  Hmmmmmmm..........


OK enough of this lack of concentration, let's go check out the grass down here, it looks yummy! What are you doing in that drainage pipe kitty?


Hey come back here, stop taking the shortcut to the next field down that pipe!


It's not fair I won't fit.... come back here! Pesky cat..... Oh well time for some more munching.


Well if Catanian's taking the shortcut I better get my walking trousers on and drag FH up this hill, care to join me for a stroll?



Oh look! Lots of big cattle, their ears are quite lacking though aren't they?  Hope my kitty cat's careful, her shortcut takes her through their field!


Ah, phew!  Here she is... that cat has 9 million lives, she seems to think if she lives with us mules those cow things are nothing to be afraid of!


Time for home now girls, what a nice way to spend a sunny evening, I'm never one to turn down an invitation for a walk, seems the girls aren't either.... same time tomorrow?



15 comments:

  1. The mini is so cute out on this walk. Love the little rug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves to walk :-) I cannot keep up sometimes, the worst part if trying to go home.... he always goes slow then! His rug is really doing the job against the midges - hope it continues!

      Delete
  2. Fun walk!! Thanks for letting us come along! What a great mini mule walk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, you have inspired us with your long walks with Shy - FH needs to get fit!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for taking us along! Love the video!
    I should be taking my girls for walks, I probably would if I had a mini like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves 'one on one' time and I love it too :-) He really is my 'chosen' mule, if only he was big enough to ride..... as we can't ride, we walk or just hang out!

      Delete
  4. An evening picnic what a fabulous idea. Looks lovely. I have a rug like that xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These rugs are ace aren't they? Lots of midges around at the moment so I'm playing it safe! Evening picnics are the best!

      Delete
  5. Thanx for the walk. Our kittie Margeaux would be tagging along too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think cats are just as worthy of walking as dogs! You are always welcome to tag along with us... virtually!

      Delete
  6. What a lovely stroll in the evening sun ... I could feel the breeze and smell the delectable snacks. My dear Mini and my dear little Queen, keep your fantastic job at exercising FH --it brings rewards both to the legs and the tummy ;-)Now, I have to confess that the pipe mischief gave me a fright!.

    I loved watching the nice gait of a gentleman and the game Kitty Under The London Bridge. I reckon you felt very tall, Mini!.

    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Carmen! We hoped that you would enjoy coming on our little walk with us, the birds were singing, the sun was shining and we enjoyed seeing our neighbourly friends. Catanian scared FH and me too, we thought she wouldn't make it out of the pipe but of course the clever Queen knew her way around the pipe maze!

      I did feel very tall and proud with my little kitty cat friend playing underneath me, now I have my riding rug on I am hoping Catanian will hop onboard for a ride!

      Sending you neighbrays, snuffles, miaows and love - The Mini and Catanian xxx

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to the "Here Comes Her Majesty" ride! :-)

      Delete
  7. Darling Mini, what a lovely walk. The video made me feel like I was with you...I wish!
    Love and cuddles to you all from Judy in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you could join us on our little walk Judy :-) we love to share the happy things in our lives with our friends!
      Sending you neighbrays for a happy weekend xxx

      Delete