Saturday 24 January 2015

My Little Pony

That's it folks, I've found my calling in life!  This little girl is already a huge 'My Little Pony' fan. Well who wouldn't be?!

I am officially this little HF's very own My Little Pony.  We had a little chat, well erm a snuffle really but don't tell ;-) and I offered my handsome services as her forever pony and I was accepted.

The acceptance sounded a bit like raspberry, coo, coo, gurgle but I got the meaning!


And what better way to celebrate? A munch on some haylage just for me and a little riding practice for the HF, she is rather a natural.  


I'm a little worried as she already looks the perfect size on me, think we need to have words with FH about feeding her so much hay as I don't want her to grow too quickly…...


…. because we all know what will happen then…..

This Dragon has designs on My Little Foal…. she's gonna have a long wait….. this one's mine for the moment :-)


Back soon friends, snuffles and mini pony ear waves! 


11 comments:

  1. You two make the perfect combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how HF has little ears on her hats - almost as good as mule ears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect little jockey in the making ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely to hear from you darling Roller. HF is a very, very lucky little girl. I would have loved to have a pony when I was tiny. The nearest I got was a gentle Shetland pony called Quest who belonged to friends of my parents. We used to visit and I would sit on Quest's back as he was led very slowly around the field. Occasionally he would get a chocolate Bourbon biscuit as a treat - he'd shut his eyes and make the biscuit last for about five minutes.....but maybe I shouldn't tell you about that! Anyway, looking forward to more updates on you and your gorgeous friends.
    Cuddles and snuggles from Judy in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNEW Lara would love Roller, I knew it! I know she loves all of them!!!

    One of the hawks was a Cooper's Hawk, but the big ones are redtailed hawks, they are gorgeous birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to hear from you again, sweet Roller. such good moments you are all having. Dear Callie, I love your glorious ears watching over the little muletera. Beatiful pictures my friends!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! And of COURSE young HF has a hat with ears - LOL! Glad you are back on the blog!

    ReplyDelete