Wednesday 17 July 2013

The Phantom Bed Disemboweler

Don’t look now but errmmm well my bed has met a terrible accident.....

The Phantom Bed Disemboweler Strikes!

Some naughty pixie must have crept in the house while I was asleep and disembowelled my beloved bed!
Look at my bed, it is all sad and hurt..... the Cloth Dog told me to be a good pups and not get up to mischief, I don’t know what he means?


Hey humans, come quick!  I need help!  My bed has met a terrible fate and now I am not comfy L  Look my head can’t rest on this cushion very well...
What’s that you say?  You think I did this?  Well, I take exception at that!  Look at my best innocent look.....
See butter would not melt in this handsome mouth. 




What was that about sleeping on the cold, hard ground, hah yeah right, we all know you humans are soft..... in fact how about letting me sleep in your bed instead?  Just imagine what fun I could have disembowelling that!  Errm I mean the pixies.... oh dear caught out again.  Laters puppyteers!

16 comments:

  1. Oh my stars!!! LOL! You have made a real mess. How can you look so innocent after this? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I is definitely innocent Linda..... honest..... hmmm well the mess making was quite fun but don't tell on me will you ;-)

      Delete
  2. I'm shocked they could even consider it was you who did that. I mean really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your poor pup. Pixies tend to do those things in our house too . They get jealous of dogs with such beautiful faces we hear tell. Gabby terrier often trys to say the cat is in cahoots with the pixies ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I knew you would understand, me and Gabby terrier have the same issues, good to know I'm not the ONLY one ;-)

      Delete
  4. Ah, sweet Milo, the hard life of an artist. Where others see mayhem and bedlam, one can see art ... look at those sudden fluffy clouds shifting into Murph's bed. Masterful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carmen I knew you would understand! The life of an artist is so hard.... although I think my humans think I am a comedian the amount they laugh at my art? I think maybe they don't take this seriously enough. I call it abstract pup-art, Murph also seems less than impressed at my artistic efforts. Oh well, the master artists took many decades to find fame, I shall keep creating - oh what fun we shall all have ;-)

      Delete
  5. Oh Milo, I'm sure your humans would never think you could do something like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did and they still do - an outrage, what more can I say!

      Delete
  6. Who says it doesn't snow in July! Looks like it did at your house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no!! I hope you find the naughty pixie that pulled poor Milo's bed apart! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty Pixies, they is terrible.... BUT I have got a new bed so they is quite nice really ;-)

      Delete
  8. I suggest some water boarding to get to the truth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't swim Uncy Nath and besides I has told the truth, it was the pixies.... or maybe Murph?! I is innocent, honest...... if you make me go surfing can I take Cloth dog and Arch with me so that they can rescue me in the water? WOOF!

      Delete