Friday 26 April 2013

Roller's Philosophical Friday: Action

Thank goodness, FH has returned!  We were abandoned again..... ok so that's not quite true, we were left with MH on assistant duties.  He has been busy supplying food, water and strokes and a very good job he has done too, he's much more generous with the carrots!

We heard that FH had abandoned us for long ears in far away places.  She went to go and visit some of our cousins who are not as fortunate as us; they have been abandoned, abused and neglected.... we are very lucky that we dream of sweet green grass, cuddles and fun.... we are allowed to dream, nightmares do not factor in our lives, our cousins' dreams are haunted by hunger, pain and misery.

We are happy to lend our FH to others less fortunate, this we can do.  She can make a noise, point in the right direction and offer a voice for those who cannot speak.  She can act and produce action...

FH is happy to be home to hug us happy Muleteers and has been happily snuffling my eau de pony, I gave her the happiness she needed, a snuffle and soft breath on her face and The Mini neighbrayed his little heart out when she arrived home, her smile was enough to make him do it all over again :-)

With that I leave you with my little quote for the day... Muleteer blog service will soon resume, thanks for your patience friends!

I am only one, but still I am one.  I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.
Helen Keller


9 comments:

  1. That's so lovely that you willingly allow your FH to go be nice to your not so loved on cousins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't mind as long as she comes home for cuddles!

      Delete
  2. Awww, FH is so amazing!That is very nice that she went to see some of your cousins that are not as fortunate as you. You are very understanding indeed to lend her away, giving others hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just so long as she remembers us at home and fetches extra carrots and cuddles back with her in her luggage! We don't want her to forget who owns her, she's only on 'loan' to those others ;-)

      Delete
  3. My dearest Roller, I am sure that FH also takes along with her your kind spirits, both to offer comfort to the needy ones and to find solace before so much sadness. You see, in fact, she never leaves you!.

    I believe in that if we want a change, we need to work towards it. No deed is too small, no voice is too weak, no donation is too little, no effort goes in vain. The compassionate work of individuals like FH and the joint efforts of animal welfare organisations do bring respite and a kinder life to defenseless creatures in need.

    Gracias querida amiga y gracias queridos Muleteros por tanto amor.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carmen,I don't know if my IT skills are up to this!Along with following Those pesky Muleeters and FH I always love reading your reply.You sound a lady of incredible spirit,love and great fortitude.Keep loving and enjoying those people,animals and all things dear to you.Love,after all makes the world go round and animals bring so much love to our lives along with very special people! Alas,along with IT skills I can't do Spanish! But much love to you and all in your world.GH

      Delete
    2. My dear GH, I am touched, reading your kind words in moist eyes ... I appreciate your taking the time to express such lovely feelings --no wonder by being a member of the Muleteers clan!. You see, Life took away suddenly my Great Love at the age of six, my only child. I found solace and warmth in your loving family.

      Oh, Spanish .... as Callie graduated with honours Castillian Spanish III, sometimes I do not translate. Of course, here is what I said above:

      "Thank you dear friend and thank you dear Muleteers for so much love".

      And thank you, GH.

      Delete
    3. Dearest friend Carmen, your words are very true. FH says to tell you that she keeps us Muleteers close in her mind when she sees such hardship and suffering, she wishes every animal and human were loved as much as we are. She shares our snuffles and cuddles with each needy soul that she can and hopes by showing what love can achieve that she can make small differences. We are all here for such a short time but by living life with love, tolerance and passion a difference can surely be made.

      Querido amiga que eres parte de nuestra familia xxxx

      Delete