Monday 24 December 2012

The Twelve Mules of Christmas

Dearest Muleteers, we wish you all Muletide Greetings and the best of everything for Christmas 2012! We Muleteers are all hoping that Santa brings us bananas, carrots, apples and of course Christmas hugs!!

We would like to serenade you with a very traditional English Christmas Carol... The Twelve Mules of Christmas, we had to change the words a little bit.... we're not really sure about Lords a Leaping or Partridges in Pear Trees (they might be eating our pears!) So here we give you our version....











On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

A Diesel on a Mini Mule



On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Two Mules a Yawning



On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Three Muleteers


On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Four Seasoned Roller





On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Five Cute Faces!




On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Six Mules a Working




On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Seven Nosy Neighbours


On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Eight Humans Hugging


On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Nine Strides of Trotting




On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Ten Cats a Purring


On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Eleven Bars of Neigh-Braying

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Twelve Ears a Waving



At least it looks like Santa has left FH something useful.... that looks like another years supply of poo picking gloves - lucky her!


To all our faithful followers we wish you all a...
Very Merry Christmas!
Thank you for sharing it with us!

The Three Muleteers, Catanian, The Pocket Sized Labrador, MH and FH xxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Knock knock
    Who's there?
    Muley
    Muley Who?
    Muley Christmas!!!!

    Ok so it was suppose to be Mary... but Muley fit so much better LOL... Lots of love for a happy time from the Wilfords and Indibug. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of love to the Wilfords and Indibug too, Callie sends a mulificent snuffle to you all :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. I wish you a muley Xmas
    I wish you a pony Xmas
    I wish you a meowy Xmas
    and a yappy Xmas too!.

    Warm hugs to you all, my friends of long, short, even shorter and substandard ears. Health, tasty hedges, warm siestas and many tales to come!.

    Fondly,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To our faithful friend Carmen, we wish you a joyous and peaceful Christmas and a Mulificent New Year!!

      Love The Three Muleteers, Catanian, The Pocket Sized Labrador and those of Substandard Ears!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! What a great muley song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Allison and of course the Beautiful Shyloh, look forward to hearing more of your exploits in 2013!

      xxxx

      Delete
  4. Mulificant transcription of the song - bravo muleteers from the four wise donkeys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To our Canadian Cousins - Have a Mulificent Christmas xxx

      Delete
  5. Merry christmas and a happy new year to you all. We think your verse is much better than the original !!! Hope you get loads of lovely carroty treats from santa. We are hoping for a stocking full of gingery treats. And we do hope FH gets everything she wishes for.
    Best wishes Miss Ruby and little Woody. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruby and Woody! We hope you got gingery treats from Santa? We had carrots, apples, pears, parsnips and bananas (all in moderation of course...) we must have been very good this year.
      Wishing you a very happy and settled New Year, we know 2013 will be so much better for you now you are in a loving home :-) xx

      Delete
  6. And such a marvelous muley-fied serenade!. With your superb hoofwriting and neighbraypurryapping vocals, this was fantastic.

    Feliz Navidad, mis amigos. May Callie's Cruz del Sur guide us through the year to come.

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's great, The very best Christmas wishes to you all, hope santa left extra carrots etc, thank you for sharing you tales with us in 2012 and looking forward to more in 2013,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mags, nice to have you stop by :-) Santa left us extra carrots, parsnips, bananas and bananas - yum!
      Hope you had a lovely Christmas and here's wishing you a very Happy 2013 xxx

      Delete