Sunday 2 March 2014

Flumps, Bumps and Minis

Hey Roller, look FH has flumped on the ground.... there she was providing room service and then it seems that she just well ermmm flumped right down.


Who can blame her?  When the sun shines and you're a little on the tired side what could be better?

The sky is blue, the sun is shining.... I think there might just be one thing that could make the flumpy one even happier....


Oh yes, you guessed it friends, a little therapy from us minis might be just the thing we think.

But FH if you're gonna flump about in our paddock you need to pay the price of lazing around.... there is a charge you know!


Yep you guessed it - cuddles!  


Anyway what's with all this flumping around?  Are you tired?  Have you been busy carrying a heavy load around?  Oh yeah!  I forgot you have bump on board who is getting rather heavy, hmmm not surprised you need to flump.  I've heard that the bump's affectionate nickname is the Space Invader.... hehe, we think that's quite befitting as it is definitely making it's presence known!



Hey Roller come check it out, FH is like a flumpy whale beached at the top of a sunny paddock, whadya reckon?

Snuffle, Snuffle, Space Invader are you in there?  I'm ready for that ride when you want it... only another couple of months to go and then I can check out your ears and hooves, I'm hoping for a pony style foal please!


Ok folks time for some snoozing on my behalf too, if I just angle my butt around this way..... oh yes FH can flump while I get my botty scratched.  Don't worry friends, I am VERY careful of FH and her cargo but probably best not to try this at home!


Eventually the flump and her bump gathered the strength to get upright, no rush there though :-) 

Us Muleteers are happy to report that the flump and her Space Invader bump are doing very well, we're getting very excited, we've all placed bets on what size ears and hooves the Human Foal will have.... only 9 weeks to go now!!






17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... just 9 weeks! I like "Space Invader" .. SI for short! Be well FH, nice to catch a glimpse of you from the snowy, wet west coast of Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We reckon SI is a good name too :-) Hope your snow has subsided and thanks for the good wishes :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm sure the animals know there's a Space Invader on the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're sure of it too! They sure do seem interested in the growing SI, Roller in particular is very attentive, he's bonding already!

      Delete
  3. How cute are they so curious about the baby! Congrats by the by and do hope everything goes well on the delivery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :-) They really are curious and very gentle, we're very lucky that these guys will be on hand for entertainment and cuddles!

      Delete
  4. Aww you are all just the very bestest to take such good care with FH and the baby bump !
    FH you look wonderful for being only 9 weeks from delivery ~ so excited for you :)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are the best - gentle, entertaining and never fail to raise a smile, even when it's 6am and raining!

      Delete
  5. 9 weeks! Wow! I swear they know what is going on! That is going to be one lucky baby to have the 3 Muleteers looking after it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm totally convinced they know what's happening, they are all being super careful and very attentive, little Roller is particularly attached to the SI already, let's hope this is a sign of things to come :-)

      Delete
  6. Flumping looks like a very rewarding activity....particularly when cuddles are involved!
    I am glad to hear that you are being extra-gentle with FH.
    With flumpy cuddles and snuffles from Judy in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flumping is fantastic, highly recommended - especially on a Spring day, although FH did end up with rather a muddy pair of trousers - gotta get your priorities right we reckon though :-) Sending Muleteer neighbrays and snuffles xxx

      Delete
  7. Adorable you all, it brought many smiles. I love how you multitask munching, cuddling and kissing :-) So nice to see that the space invasion is going well. Very tender moments!.

    Sending earwaves in my Rollerhat to my beautiful friends.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Space Invasion certainly seems to be well underway, us Muleteers are so impatient to meet our new play mate! We're hoping for a long sunny summer with lots of opportunities for family flumping :-)

      Delete
  8. I never looked that elegant when I was in foal. Looking good FH xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Elegant is not a word I'd associate with being in foal - you are too kind! But I am happy surrounded by my Muleteer gang who sure keep me content xxx

      Delete