Saturday 15 March 2014

Roller's Steady Saturday

Rush, rush, busy, busy.... gosh this week has been a whirlwind. The humans have been here, there and everywhere.  MH has been to the big city only to return to start painting and DIY, FH has been at work, at classes to learn how to look after foals (surely she knows this already? Provide hay, scratches, let run around and roll in mud, surely that's all there is to it?) and Granny Human has been supervising and Spring cleaning!

I'm exhausted just watching and was so tired I slept all through Friday and missed my philosophical moment on a Friday.  So before I fall off to sleep again I must share my thoughts on all this busy stuff.

Take a rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.
Ovid






Never one to ignore his own advice.... I'm off to carry on snoozing!


Have happy weekends friends!



14 comments:

  1. Love the photos.
    Hope that you are enjoying the lovely weather.
    Cuddles from Judy in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed reply Judy - the weather has been amazing, let's hope it lasts! Snuffles and ear waves xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your webcam pic....and the first picture, well, that goes without saying :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel excitement in the air around your place Roller !
    All that excitement must tire everyone out ~ in a good way of course :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Willow I am exhausted with all the excitement, I am dreaming of all the fun to come with my Space Invader friend - can't wait :-)

      Delete
  4. My darling Roller, how I love those night pictures. You are so beautifully fluffy in the wind. So much excitement going on!.

    Cuddles and snuggles to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely and quiet to snuggle up all safe with my Mini friend at night, lots of dreams to be had especially with all of the excitement at the moment, a pony needs his rest as I may be having some sleepless nights soon!

      Delete
  5. Roller, you are so wise. I think I shall go off and try to take your advice:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Roller, Thanks for the lovely pics and for pointing out the benefits of a good rest :-). Things must be pretty hectic chez vous at the moment and I expect you yourself will, between snoozes, scratches and spring grass supervision, be keeping an eye on everyone ........ so please tell FH that we fully understand that we might not be hearing from you as often over the next few weeks etc ......... but that we shall all be waiting to hear from you all whenever you do get a moment. Don't worry about new pics etc - any of the old ones will keep us smiling. May the spring grass be sweeter than ever this spring. Hugs to all, Susan from Cambridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Susan,

      Lovely to hear from you again, sorry for our belated reply, it has certainly been a little hectic! Thankfully the sun has been shining and this week has been a little more restful, the humans occasionally take my advice ;-) We are so eagerly awaiting our new foal…. FH is getting rounder but still can't be stopped, we think it's distraction tactics to keep her occupied - only a little over 6 weeks to go!

      Sending you snuffles and neigh brays xxx

      Delete