Tuesday 22 May 2012

Mule Mission: Counting Sheep

Ready for Action!
Greetings Muleteers!  Imagine my excitement when FH said I had a Mule Mission.... I did rather hope that this one was not a Mission Impossible. 

So I happily donned my cow mule attire and got my best fast walk on, up the lane and over the hills and then the mission was explained.

Yes muleteers I am no longer a CowMule, I am a SheepMule!  Well sort of....  FH said our mission was to count sheep and check that they were all in the right place.  Now don't get me wrong I don't mind sheep but isn't this a job for one of those naughty canines?  I've observed them over the fence counting sheep and yapping at their heels, now I'm not sure this is befitting of such an intelligent creature as me but hey ho here goes.






So off we set on Mule Mission: Counting Sheep! To boldly go where no mule has been before... or is that a different film?


I can see them in the distance, this counting thing is going to be a piece of cake!


 But no they keep running away! 


 After a while I managed to single out those pesky critters and counted every last one.....


Some tried hiding, I have to admit to having a little spook at this one, it looks like it could be a secret, sheep agent and jumped out from behind this tree.  After running a little I decided it would be better to go back and show this sheep who's boss, FH wouldn't let me communicate too closely though - unfair!!


Finally Muleteers our work was done and it was time to go home, every sheep counted and communicated with.  There is only one side effect of my strenuous task.  I suddenly feel very sleepy?  Any ideas why?

Counting sheep, a tiring task....

3 comments:

  1. Dear Callie, you are an accomplished multitasking Muletta!. Such wonderful views shared with us, thank you!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you would be tired, that is a tough job! Badger says to tell you that he finds sheep positively scary, he'd rather be around bovine any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the photos, no task is too big or too small for you, it is only a matter of time before you work out how to conquer the world... ;-)

    ReplyDelete