Sunday 2 February 2014

Mischievous Bog Monsters!

Quick Mini!  Dragon's gone out for a ride and FH's back's turned.... she's too busy chatting to the neighbours and has left the storeroom door open!


Look there's a perfect Roller sized gap for me to insert myself in to..... mmmm lots of yummy things in here, hay and carrots and more hay....

Oh no!  Errmm hi FH!  I wasn't up to mischief, honest.... just errrm having a little look around.....


And look I can perfect the backward shuffle out as I seem to be a little wedged in, a little like a Roller cork?


Of course I wasn't pinching the hay, whatever would make you think that?  Oh oops, you mean I got some in my forelock as evidence, must have just fallen there all of its own accord.

Anyway you said you were gonna give us minis a brush this morning cos we're dry, it's been so wet we've taken to looking like bog monsters! Some of us really take the bog monster look too far...


Oh yes after a lovely groom don't we look like beautiful boys, FH is so proud of her gorgeous minis, no bog monsters here now :-) and you can't even see my give away hay hair...

 Must be time to go out now FH? I'm pulling my cutest look so that I can get to the grass before Dragon gets home, purlease let me out!




Just one little thing to do before I get to grass... ah yes!  A lovely roll in the lovely mud.  What are you screeching at FH?!  


Did you hear that Mini? She called me a Bog Monster, well I never! And that look on your face Mini, anyone would think you never get muddy, whatever Mr Goody TwoHooves!


Well if I'm going to be called a Bog Monster I shall make myself in to a proper Bog Monster that'll teach her.... hehehehehe ;-)


And just for good measure must make sure my butt is nicely Bog Monster-ish.... scratchy, scratchy to plaster the mud on proper.


Yep looking good, I think there is much style in being a Bog Monster don't you?  



Besides this means that I get more grooming, haha there was method in my muddiness ;-)

Have a good week Muleteer Friends!  Your Bog Monster Extraordinare - Roller xxxx

21 comments:

  1. It's good of you to go check the stores. Saves FH a job. She was probably just screeching because she is jealous she can't roll, with her new found rotund shape she would never get up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you know Zoe she can't properly at all, with her beach ball shape she might roll all the way down the hill - hehehe ;-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely little bog monsters and besides, who doesn't love a nice wee monster? They are quite underrated:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monsters are definitely underrated, we reckon your little 'monsters' are just as well behaved as us too :-)

      Delete
  3. My critters are sleeping in the snow. It will be awful when ALL of that melts. It will be a hug bog and we'll have bog monsters too.

    It is only natural for a mini to roll after a good grooming right? Love to hear the humans groan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's only natural to have a good roll around, need to give the humans an opportunity to exercise their grumbles and groans - and of course and excuse to groom me again ;-)

      Delete
  4. Your bog monster mobsters still quite handsome, even when he is dirty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Handsomeness takes lots of perfecting… and mud packs ;-)

      Delete
  5. Well my Rolley Polley Bog Monster ~
    mud or no mud you are still my handsome beau !
    Nickers of love from across the pond.
    Your mini mare forever , Honey Bee :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah my darling HB I knew YOU would understand :-) I enjoy a good mud pack to ensure my coat stays in finest order for you to admire. Sending you (clean) snuffles and whinnies - Yours Forever - Roller xxxx

      Delete
  6. You have got my vote of the cutest Bog Monster ever. Please don't show my Mom, I might end up sharing my hay someday SIGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like sharing your hay with a mini Camryn, and besides…. if you Mom ties the net high enough they just gotta do tidy up duty :-)

      Delete
  7. Darling Roller - of course you weren't up to anything in the hay. ; - )
    I must say that you are an extremely handsome Bog Monster.
    With lots of snuffles and rather muddy cuddles from Judy in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I wasn't, just inspecting quality and ermmm having a little munch, shhh don't tell FH but I also managed to snuffle away two carrots that she had left carelessly around…. any old pony could've stolen them away so I thought I'd tuck in before they were taken ;-) Snuffles and warming cuddles - Roller xxx

      Delete
    2. Well - if FH leaves things lying around, of course you have to tidy up! Clever boy.
      With love from Judy in Cambridge X

      Delete
  8. My dear Rolly, who does not like a beauty mud bath?. Ah, the pleasure of adding extra glamour to a fresh brushing ;-) I love the latest fashion of hay forelock extensions at the barber's!. Dry or muddy, you are a most handsome Bog monster.

    Cuddles and plenty of Rollerhat earwaves with snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glamour of the mud pack is not to be surpassed, it's delicious and best of all free! And of course it provides a fantastic excuse for the humans to groom me all over again… there is definite method to my muddiness. I was a little annoyed about having the hay forelock extensions removed, I was saving them for later…. oh well, I'll try to hide them better for next time!

      Sending you rather wet and soggy snuffles - Roller xxx

      Delete
  9. A good roll fixes anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bif, nice to hear from you :-) Muddy rolls are the best aren't they!

      Delete
  10. Adorable little bog monsters! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true! Adorable, gorgeous, muddy and handsome all at once :-)

      Delete