Friday 6 July 2012

Roller's Philosophical Friday: Friends

Dear Muleteers.  What a lovely week we've been having and there is one reason for it all....Friends! 

This week The Mini has been helping FH by listening to her problems, Dragon and I have been renewing our friendship by lots of grooming, FH and Dragon have been riding and The Mini and Catanian have found a new love of each other.  We have all been relying on, developing and enjoying our friends so what better topic for my quote for Friday!


Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Albert Camus

Muleteers we all walk together wherever we go, sometimes one of us has to take the lead but we're always right there together.  I hope you humans are as lucky as us :-)  Have a lovely weekend, FH is off to see her oldest friend so will be taking my advice onboard!

2 comments: