Friday 20 July 2012

Roller's Philosophical Friday: Should You Care?

Greetings Muleteers! I have been busy philosophising in between my other favourite hobby - eating!

Catanian and I have been having a good chat about being different.... have you ever been the odd one out, the one that takes the road less travelled, the one that follows a life less ordinary?  Have you ever been bothered what others think?  Well Catanian and I were chatting about this and how sometimes you can care too much about what others think of you.



Us muleteers are all quite using to being a little on the 'different' side, we are proud of our differences and enjoy the life less ordinary.  Sometimes others think we are a little strange and wonder why FH has us, why Catanian's best friend is a mini mule and why we enjoy banana peels? Along the way I have learnt something very important, those people that are always there will never care about such silly things and those that care don't count.... here is a lovely quote that a very good friend of ours was kind enough to share - thanks Wise Human!

Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Have a lovely weekend Muleteers, the sun is on the way here in the UK!  I will be busy sunning myself and of course I'm in training for the Pony-lympics which is much more my level than three day eventing, I wonder if there is a gold medal for looking good???

1 comment:

  1. How much truth, Roller. I love your conversational moments with Catanian. This is a precious picture ... and I crown you Best Looking Ever!.

    ReplyDelete