Friday 9 March 2012

That Friday Feeling!

Greetings Muleteers!  I've got that Friday Feeling today!  I can't wait for the weekend, it has been a bit boring this week.  Catanian and Dragon have been getting lots of attention whilst yours truly taps his tiny hoof waiting for human to notice that it's MY turn...

This morning I did get an ear rub which made my eyes go wobbly.  I also got a promise for more when I forlornly neighbrayed at human to come back as she left for work..... it works every time, her heart is so soft on my handsomeness ;-)
Having my ears rubbed makes my eyes go funny - happy Friday!
I'm ready for the weekend and the adventures that it will bring, hope you are too!  Wishing you all a happy Friday and a mulificent weekend :-)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely eyelashes Mini!. Hope you have time to tell us about your weekend adventures!. Kisses on your velvety muzzle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and recognize that face! :) Ear rubs are a favorite here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Morning Bray Farm! Ear rubs are just the best, they're our long eared secret :-)

    ReplyDelete