Saturday 25 August 2012

Flowers for My Fans!

Carmen, Granny Human, Val and the Mulificent Opal and Siera, Zoe the Perfect Pony, Aunty Di, Amy, Cheyenne, Cynthia and the Minis, Jenifer, Kate, Von and Baz, Naff and Kath, Anna, Jo, Julie, Sarah, Elsie, Kim and Co, Ross and Kathy, Louise at Little Brambles, Ann, Laura, The Work Gang, The Haynet Gang and all of our other faithful followers this one's for you!

Us muleteers have been blogging for a whole six months now and time flies when you're having fun!  We have had over 8000 page views from you our faithful fans and the odd passerby that comes to gaze upon our mulificence :-)  We have so enjoyed making new friends and we love it when you leave us comments!

We have had visitors from around the globe - USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Ireland, Israel, Colombia, Sweden, Finland, Ukraine, Germany, Russia, Poland, China, France, Moldova, Mexico, Egypt and lots of other exciting places that we would love to visit!

Having you all as fans makes us very happy and I saw these lovely flowers and wanted to send them to you all to say THANK YOU!

Whilst I was looking at the flowers and sending them telepathically to you all over the miles I just had a little sniff and then realised that these flowers would probably taste quite yummy.....


Oh Muleteer Friends I do hope you don't mind but my mouth just slipped a little and I ate some of your flowers... oops! 


If you're a Muleteer Fan old or new please leave us a comment and let us know you're there, we love to hear from friends and if you'd like to know anything about us then let us know and I'm sure FH will fetch us the keyboard so that we can make our muleteer friends happy!  

Here's to you Muleteers, you've made the last six months so much fun and we are so looking forward to sharing more of our adventures with you - The Mini, Roller and Dragon xxx

12 comments:

  1. Mmmmm yummy. I have been blogging since 2007! I think I am addicted to the om-pooter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Zoe we have got a way to go until we get as experienced at hoofwriting as you!

      Delete
  2. enjoy the flowers, we don't mind, keep up the good work, we love to hear from you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret! Nice to make your acquaintance :-) The flowers were yummy.... I will try to grow some more for my fans. Sending you Mini snuffles!

      Delete
  3. I love your blogs - thank you and keep going! It really cheers me up when I see "The Three Muleteers" in my in-box. Hope the flowers were tasty...
    From Judy in Cambridge, UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy! Nice to hear from you again :-) Glad that we can bring a little mulificent cheer your way, sending you Mini ear waves just for you!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the ear waves! Lots and lots and lots of cuddles heading over the internet to you (Mini), Dragon, Roller and Catanian. Your reply has made my day : - )
    From Judy in Cambridge, UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Muleteers, thank you for the flowers, yep I would eat some too! Me and my human have really enjoyed your blog and getting out and about with you on some of your adventures, looking forward to the next six months of blogging and travels : )
    love from your short eared friend, Bree x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bree our short eared (but still mulificent) friend. We always enjoy our adventures with you and your human, here's looking forward to lots more :-)

      Delete
  6. Oh, my sweet Mini!. Thank you, I am honoured!. How lovely you look among the beautiful flowers!.

    (Just moved to the countryside, hence my delay in commenting)

    Love you all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Carmen, glad you liked your flowers :-) Wow a move to the countryside, that sounds great! Life moves at the right pace when surrounded by the beauty of nature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, my dear Mini, you are so right. I moved to the countryside to comfort my bereaved heart. It is in the company of Nature's pristine views and her creatures where I find solace and some peace.

      Set amidst farms dating back to the 1600s, I drive through meandering roads across small towns while looking at the sweet cows grazing nearby, at the beauty of the long-eared ones, at the pretty hens and curious goats. Yet still on the look for those local muleficient ears! ... I think that you should pay us a visit to grace this land with your muleficient beauty!.

      Delete