Friday 15 June 2012

Roller's Philosophical Friday: Harmony

Greetings Muleteers and welcome to my new regular post on a Friday!  As some of you will know I am the philosopher of the muleteers and enjoy pondering the meaning of life.  As Friday is an exciting day and we are all looking forward to the weekend I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite quotes every Friday, hopefully you can ponder it when relaxing over the weekend!

There is no better hero of mine to begin with than Mahatma Gandhi, enjoy!


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Muleteers I think food, I say food (at least when FH is listening!) and I 'do' food, therefore I am in harmony = HAPPY! 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Roller, I love your weekly philosophical column!. What a great way to inspire; Gandhi, to begin with.

    Looking forward to Friday posts --and in between if you find the time among happy moments, musings and contemplation! ♥

    ReplyDelete